Personal Data Collection:
- When visitors leave comments on the site, the site collects data shown in the comment form, IP address, and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from the visitor’s email address may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if they are using it.
- If visitors leave a comment on the site, they may opt-in to saving their name, email address, and website in cookies.
- Cookies are used to remember the visitor’s details to provide a more convenient experience.
- Temporary cookies are used to determine if the browser accepts cookies.
- Login and screen option cookies are used to save the visitor’s login information and screen display choices.
Embedded content from other websites:
- Embedded content from other websites behaves the same as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- No analytics data is shared with any third-party.
- Shereallyheals.com does not share visitor data with any third-party.
- Comments and metadata are retained indefinitely.
- For users that register on the website, the personal information they provide in their user profile is also retained.
- All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time, except for their username. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Please note that all writing and podcasts on this site remain the property of Shereallyheals.com, and unauthorized copying and duplication are not permitted.